Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- Little dogs who are too princessy to poop outside.
- Racism. Sexism. Homophobia. Really any discrimination.
- The "R" word.
- "Hang in there."
- Half-hearted hugs.
- Having coffee but no half & half.
- Having to wait.
- When all the radio stations have commercials at the same time.
- Fur on my floor.
- When FaceTime audio cuts out or it freezes.
I had to do 11. It's the 11th and the 11th day of the challenge. And it's my Grandma Vada's birthday. Miss you, Grandma. The way you laughed until tears rolled down your cheeks, The casino parties. The way you put makeup on Grandpa's face and he'd wipe it off as soon as you weren't looking. The way you and your little dog Festus would lay on the ground and kick and you called it "ex-ree-size." The way you took us to Bingo and free church dinners. The way you would tell us not to tell Rose what we had for dinner. The way you taught us about Lucky, Lucky White Horse Ding Ding Ding and throwing salt over your shoulder and lifting your feet when you drove over railroad tracks.