Okay, I ran across this blog challenge. And since August is my birthday month. And a hard month for us, I thought I'd see if I can complete this.
So the first one, 20 random facts about me! (Had to do 25 because my birthday is the 25th.)
- I don't like ice cream.
- I take in all strays. Kids, cats, dogs...if they need a place to be, then I've got room.
- I'm not a traveler. I hate to be lost. And I miss my dogs.
- I spent the night in jail once.
- I hate romantic movies. Actually, most movies. I fall asleep.
- I overthink everything.
- I adore my kids and am extremely proud of the people they've grown to be.
- I own every book Stephen King has ever written. Even the Richard Bachman ones.
- I love too much and my heart gets broken every day.
- Driving while listening to music is my therapy.
- When I'm happy, I can't stop talking. When I'm sad, I'm silent.
- I'm sad at some point every day.
- I love to hear how people got their names.
- I love my job and can't believe they pay me to do it.
- I am a master of the INFJ Door Slam.
- But I'm loyal as hell. Once I love you, it's for life.
- I've killed every plant I've ever owned with the exception of one.
- People matter, damn it.
- I drink iced coffee, every day, no matter the weather.
- I never drink water.
- I miss Dave and Doug and Kyle every day. Every single day.
- I read. Anything. Everything.
- My favorite food is cheese.
- I know way too much about the brain. But I make decisions with my heart.
- I believe in love.
Now...tell me in the comments a random fact about yourself.