Skip to main content

Pictures Posted

Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:50 PM CDT

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shibelle007/my_photos

The above link will take you to my photos at yahoo. 192 new pictures to look at!

The albums:

Choir Trip Pioneer: Kenny's 8th grade choir trip
Amy's Birthday/Puppies: Amy Ullmann's 9th birthday, pictures in Kelso, pictures of Sophie's puppies, and a few baseball pictures.
Spud's Birthday: We celebrated at MomJudy & DadBob's house. Pictures of Spud, Caleb, Annalee, and of course, the ultimately photogenic combo of Missy and Zach.
Music: Missy Peterson, Shane & Tracy Longmire, Jeffrey Townsend, & Skip Pritchard in their healing ministry.

I hope you have fun seeing them.

For chemo updates, see journal history. Dave is at work today! YAHOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Blog Challenge - Day 9

List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.

Okay, on this blog you've read a lot about my mom and dad.  And Dave, Doug and Kyle.  And Kenny, Zach, Kaitlyn and Kailee.  These people are my family.  Everything I do, I do for them.  It would be impossible for me to adequately describe their influence on me.  And I've talked about them a lot.  So I'm just going to say a word about each of them and what they've taught me - and then I'll go into 10 people outside that circle.

Mom taught me to think of others.  Dad taught me to work hard.  Dave taught me to love unconditionally and out loud.  Doug taught me to never give up and to enjoy each moment.  Kyle taught me to be a mother.  Kenny taught me to embrace the life you have and to laugh.  Zach taught me to think things through and go 100%. Kaitlyn taught me about honesty and that there is always sunshine, even when you can't see it.  Kailee taught me new aspects of faith and faithfulness.

1. Denise - De…

Tattoo

So.
I got a tattoo.  Christine actually wrote on my facebook post, "You??"
Yeah.  Me.

I've been thinking about it for six years.
I finally decided that if after six years, I still wanted it, maybe it was time.

The writing is Dave and Doug's.
Taken from notes they wrote me.
They always signed their notes the same way.

I thought I was doing it in memory of them.
To mark the way they are always on my heart.
To have a visible reminder.
A permanent keepsake,
always with me.

And while it is that.
It is also more.

I didn't realize it,
until afterwards.

It's a marker.
A closing of a chapter.
Closure, if you will.

I don't know how to explain it.
The minute it was finished,
I knew.
I knew something inside me was different.

Dave,
and to a lesser extent,
Doug,
have been part of my every thought
every day
for over 10 years.

Daryl saw the Dali Lama this summer.
One thing he learned:
Interrogate your truth.

I've been thinking about that a lot.

Interrogate implies a…

Memory Lane

Magic Penny - Dave Meyer
Melt with You - Dave Meyer
Growing Older with You - Dave Meyer
Don't You Know that I Hear? - Erik Haroldson
Friends - Dave Meyer & Erik Haroldson